CSL Limited (CSL)
CSL Limited develops manufactures and markets human pharmaceutical and diagnostic products derived from human plasma. The Company's products include pediatric and adult vaccines infection and pain medicine skin disorder remedies antivenoms anticoagulants and immunoglobulins.
Our Commentary: Updated 13th February 2013
CSL has released its first-half results, with its profit of US$632 million beating market expectations and weighing in 25% higher than a year before.
The result was driven by royalties from its drug to prevent cervical cancer and increased market share after its competitor closed down part of its operations. Stripping out the effect of currency rates, CSL expects profit to rise by around 20% and EPS to grow by about 24% in FY13.
CSL announced an unfranked interim dividend of 50 cents per share—higher than the prior corresponding period’s 37.57 cents—to be payable on 5 April 2013.
- We'll show you which stocks to BUY, SELL & WHY
- How to make money in a falling market
- How to maximise your self managed superannuation
- We'll educate you on how to trade like a professional
- Access to a team of expert investment analysts
- Comprehensive Member Support hotline
Head of Corporate Research
LLB BEc Dip FS(FP) Dip TA(ATAA) CFTe(IFTA)
Head of Research and Trading