Brambles Limited (BXB)
Brambles Limited is a global support services group which provides pallet and plastic container pooling services and information management services.
In August, 2013, Brambles released their latest full-year results. The company produced another set of solid results, which were made all the more impressive given the company has faced tough operating environments in many of its regions.
Highlights of the results were as follows;
- Sales revenue up 5% to $US$5.9 billion
- Net Profit after tax up 8% to US$677 million
- Earnings per share (EPS) up 3% to US$0.435 cents
- Final dividend of A$0.135 cents up half a cent on the prior, bringing dividends for the financial year 2013 to 27 cents
The company also provided a positive outlook for the next 12 months, with financial year (FY) 2014 forecasts coming in for Brambles as a stand-alone business to achieve underlying profit of US$930 million to US$965 million, which implies a 4% to 8% growth rate on FY 2013.
- We'll show you which stocks to BUY, SELL & WHY
- How to make money in a falling market
- How to maximise your self managed superannuation
- We'll educate you on how to trade like a professional
- Access to a team of expert investment analysts
- Comprehensive Member Support hotline
Head of Corporate Research
LLB BEc Dip FS(FP) Dip TA(ATAA) CFTe(IFTA)
Head of Research and Trading