Brambles Limited (BXB)
Brambles Limited is a global support services group which provides pallet and plastic container pooling services and information management services.
Our Commentary: Updated 21st February 2013
Brambles has reported its first-half results, with profits up 26% to US$302 million. The firm attributed the increase to higher pallet sales and a growing presence in emerging markets.
The company has declared a 13.5 cent dividend (partially franked) and forecast FY13 underlying profit to be between US$1.03 billion and US$1.06 billion.
CEO, Mr. Tom Gorman, said that, “this result is a reflection of the strength of our established operations and our ongoing ability to deliver profitable growth from expanding and diversifying our unique supply-chain equipment pooling expertise.”
- We'll show you which stocks to BUY, SELL & WHY
- How to make money in a falling market
- How to maximise your self managed superannuation
- We'll educate you on how to trade like a professional
- Access to a team of expert investment analysts
- Comprehensive Member Support hotline
Head of Corporate Research
LLB BEc Dip FS(FP) Dip TA(ATAA) CFTe(IFTA)
Head of Research and Trading