The Australian market is set to open lower as investors extend their losses following Brexit.
The SPI is trading at 5021, down 46 points.
Locally, ANZ weekly consumer confidence is to be released today.
- The SPI is trading at 5019, down 48 points.
- AUD -1.5% to 73.47 US cents, 74.87 Japanese yen, 66.54 Euro cents and 55.46 British pence
- On Wall St, Dow -1.5%, S&P -1.8%, Nasdaq -2.4%
- In New York, BHP -3.6%, Rio -2.6%, Atlassian -3.7%
- In Europe, Stoxx 50 -2.8%, FTSE -2.6%, CAC -3%, DAX -3%
- Spot gold +0.8% to $US1326.37 an ounce
- Brent crude -1.7% to $US47.58 a barrel
What’s on today
ANZ weekly consumer confidence, Overseas data: US consumer confidence (June), European Council summit