The Australian market looks set to open flat while the ASX chases a ninth-straight day of gains.
The SPI is down 4 points, trading at 5415.
Locally, in economic news, the RBA will release the minutes from the July meeting.
- AUD +0.3% to 76.01 US cents
- On Wall St, Dow +0.1%, S&P 500 +0.2%, Nasdaq +0.5%
- In Europe, Stoxx 50 -0.3%, FTSE +0.4%, CAC -0.3%, DAX flat
- Spot gold -0.6% to $US1329.25 an ounce
- Brent crude -1.4% to $US46.94 a barrel
- Iron ore -2.7% to $US56.86 per tonne
What’s on today
RBA minutes @1130