- Australian Stock Report Pty Ltd (ASR) is an Australian Financial Services Licensee AFSL: 301 682 which is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission www.asic.gov.au.
Disclaimer for Financial Markets Reports, All Products, All Services and Free Downloads
- All information and communication provided by ASR is general advice only. It does not take into account the diverse personal objectives or the diverse personal financial circumstances of the subscriber/purchaser. It is not specific advice for any particular subscriber/purchaser and as such is not suitable to be acted upon as investment advice.
- All information and communications on this website is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, currencies including spot, futures and/or options or any other financial instrument. Any issue or recommendation contained herein may not be suitable for all investors. Decisions made as a result of information seen, or products purchased from this website are at the risk the subscriber/purchaser.
- ASR, their respective officers, agents and employees will not accept liability for any loss, damage or expense incurred or suffered by the subscriber/ purchaser or any other third party in relying on any information provided by this website to make trading and/or investment decisions.
- Before making any decision based upon the information provided from this website or acting upon it, you the subscriber/purchaser must consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Where appropriate you should obtain a copy of the Financial Services Guide in your country before making any trading and/or investment decision.
- No representation is being made that any subscriber/purchaser or other third party will or is likely to achieve profits or losses. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results.
- ASR and its officers, agents and employees exclude to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information or omission whether negligent or otherwise, obtained from this website and/or respective officers, agents and employees. Before allocating any funds to trading and/or investing in the financial markets you must consult with a licensed Financial Planner, licensed Stockbroker and/or licensed Futures Broker in order to ascertain the appropriateness of the trade and/or investment you are considering undertaking in light of your specific needs and objectives.
- ASR believes that any information or advice contained in this website is accurate when issued but does not guarantee its continuing accuracy or reliability as market conditions do change. ASR and its officers, agents and employees are not obliged to update you if the information or its advice changes. It is the responsibility of the subscriber/purchaser to keep up to date with ASR information by checking the website or other medium accordingly.
- Trading in equities and derivatives involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss (as well as profits). You the subscriber/purchaser must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the equity and derivative markets. Because the risk factor is high in trading and investing in these markets, only genuine “risk” funds should be used. If you the subscriber/purchaser do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the aforementioned instruments. No “safe” trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- ASR and their associates and respective directors and staff each declare that they, from time to time, may hold interests in securities and/or earn fees, brokerage or other benefits from products and services mentioned in this website.
- Purchase of any item from this website requires your formal agreement to the Terms and Conditions as part of the registration process. The decision to trade and invest in the financial markets and the method of trading used is for the subscriber/purchaser alone to decide. Although APS methodology may have been accurate in the past there is no guarantee of future success. Historical results are no guarantee of future returns.
- Australian Stock Report can only provide services to people who reside in Australia and New Zealand.
- ASR utilises Facebook to provide selected updates. ASR does not warrant the accuracy or timing of posts or other information posted on its Facebook page. The ASR Facebook page should not be relied upon for investing purposes http://www.facebook.com/AustralianStockReport